If you have any questions or would like more information about Ottawa employment please Contact Us. If you are planning on buying or selling a home or property visit our Buyers Page or Sellers Page and we will be happy to help you.
RE/MAX Ottawa gathered the following list of top 25 employers for the Ottawa area* Click below to read why each employer was selected! (in alphabetical order)
- Accreditation Canada
- Algonquin College of Applied Arts & Technology
- AUCC / Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada
- Bank of Canada
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation / CMHC
- Canada Revenue Agency / CRA
- Canadian Medical Association / CMA
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service
- Champlain Community Care Access Centre / CCAC
- CHEO / Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Cité Collégiale, La
- Communications Security Establishment Canada
- Conference Board of Canada, The
- Correctional Service of Canada / CSC
- Department of Finance Canada
- Egg Farmers of Canada
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities / FCM
- Health Canada / Santé Canada
- Hydro Ottawa Limited
- Kinaxis Inc.
- Macadamian Technologies Inc.
- Medical Council of Canada, The
- Office of the Auditor General of Canada
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport Authority
- Ottawa, City of
- Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP / s.r.l.
- Pythian Group Inc., The
- Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
- University of Ottawa
- W.F. Baird & Associates Coastal Engineers Ltd.
Click here to see the full list of Canada's Top 100 Employers
RE/MAX Affiliates Ottawa hopes this list of businesses can help with your relocation. Feel free to contact us day or night for any additional Ottawa information you need.
*Based on the following facts: 98 per cent offer training subsidies; 90 per cent provide maternity leave top-ups; 85 per cent give more than two weeks of annual vacation to starting employees; 70 per cent pay all health-benefit premiums; 62 per cent provide paid personal days off beyond vacation time; 35 per cent give health benefits to retirees; 30 per cent provide top-ups for compassionate leave.